Bel-Ray® Thumper Racing Synthetic Ester Blend 4T Engine Oil is a 4-stroke motorcycle racing oil that combines the finest quality synthetic esters and highly-refined mineral base oils specifically engineered for today’s 4-stroke single cylinder, multi-valve racing engines. Provides maximum anti-wear protection for valve-trains, rings, cylinders and pistons. Delivers maximum horsepower while providing consistent clutch performance. Meets API SN and JASO MA2 requirements. Suitable for air-cooled/liquid-cooled 4-stroke engines and wet clutches.
- For use in all 4-stroke engines requiring an oil meeting the API SG/SH/SJ/SL/SM/SN standards
- For use in all 4-stroke motorcycles with or without wet clutches including those specifying the use of a JASO MA/MA1/MA2 qualified oil
- Use in all 4-stroke motorcycle engines with or without wet clutches
Features and Benefits:
- Superior anti-wear - Reduced cylinder and ring wear. Longer bearing life.
- Superior deposit control - Cleans deposits. Controls sludge and varnish formation. Keeps ring lands and grooves free of carbon build-up.
- High viscosity stability - The shear stability provides superior lubrication and film strength. Minimizes friction for maximum power.
- Smooth power transfer - Prevents clutch grabbing for an easily controlled and efficient gear shifting and clutch operation.