The Fox 180 Przm Pant uses our RAP (Rider Attack Position) construction for greater comfort while in the riding position. This articulated fit, combined with strategic stretch panels, provides flexibility and more natural movement on the bike. For dependability and longevity, the pants use a robust 600D polyester construction on the main body. Heat and abrasion leather knee panels on both legs offer further reinforcement in the most critical wear areas.
- RAP (Rider Attack Position) construction for a precise fit on the bike
- Heat and abrasion resistant leather knee panels
- Durable 600D polyester main body construction
- Woven 4 way stretch panels at knee, rear yoke and crotch for unrestricted movement on the bike
- Dyed main body fabric with premium screen printed graphics