ESSENTIAL MOTOCROSS PANTS FOR EVERYDAY RIDERS
The 180 Pant provide the essentials needed for riding motocross. Rising through the ranks from beginner to seasoned veteran is no easy task. 180 racewear was created to support these riders.
The Pants uses our Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for greater comfort while in the riding position. This articulated fit, combined with TruMotion® stretch panels, provides flexibility and more natural movement on the bike. For durability, the pants use a robust 600D polyester construction on the main body. Heat and abrasion leather knee panels on both legs offer further reinforcement in the most critical wear areas.
- Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for an improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- Heat & abrasion resistant leather knee panels increase durability
- Woven TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
- 600D dyed or sublimated poly body with premium logo treatments for a durable, long-lasting aesthetic
- Design to be mixed & match with most styles
- Hip pads included