The V1 YORR Youth helmet design is one of the most forward looking graphics in the MX 20 line. Multiple Fox head logos and a unique mix of colors and icons are sure to get your little rider multiple looks on race day. The V1 Youth helmet features our exclusive Magnetic Visor Release System™ (MVRS) to manage rotational forces. This pro-level, patent-pending feature removes the three visor screws and replaces them with magnets to allow the visor to release from the helmet in the event of a crash, while also securely staying in place when needed.
The design offers best-in-class airflow for improved comfort and moisture management in warm riding conditions. The V1 is second to none in fit with 4 specific shell and EPS sizes for a more true-to-size fit and feel. The V1 comes complete with a removable and washable liner and cheek pads for comfort after repeated uses. And of course, it is available in a wide selection of colors and graphics to match nearly any gear set available.
- Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) ™ releases in the event of a crash
- Lightweight Injection molded polycarbonate & ABS shell construction disperses energy in the event of a crash
- 1 shell and 1 EPS size
- Removable and washable comfort liner and cheek pads
- 9 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Exceeds ECE 22.05 and/or DOT certifications
Youth Small 47-48cm