ONEAL 10 SERIES HELMET
Protect your greatest asset with our greatest level of protection!
The 10 Series helmets from O’NEAL feature either an ultra-lightweight full carbon shell weighing just 1080g or a fiberglass construction with a shell weight of only 1150g (size M). The 10 Series helmets have maximum airflow throughout the helmet delivered by oversized vents and custom CNC calculated EPS channels allowing air to flow where it is needed most.
Other features include ultra-plush removable and washable padded inner liner that keeps you cool and dry by wicking away sweat. The 10 Series also features a removable mouthpiece for easy cleaning, side goggle traction pad to keep your goggle strap in place as well as a high air intake mouth vent with micro mesh screen allowing maximum air in, while keeping debris out. All 10 Series helmets exceed DOT and ECE 22-05 safety standards.
- Lightweight fiberglass construction
- Weight (±50g): 1150 g (size M)
- Adjustable visor design
- Maximum airflow throughout the helmet, delivered by oversized vents and EPS channels
- Coolmax® liner – Ultra-plush, removable/washable padded liner keeps you cool and dry by wicking away sweat
- Rubber roost nose guard
- Removable mouthpiece for easy cleaning
- Durable multi-colored, clear-coated graphics
- Meets standards: DOT, ECE 22-05, AS/NZS and ACU
- Side goggle traction pad keeps goggle strap securely in place
- High air intake mouth vent with screen lets air in while keeping debris out
- Replacement liners, cheek pads and visors available